Adore Jason Wu Spring 2013

NYFW Spring 2013 Collection ! I always get excited about Jason Wu's collection, this time is not an exception. I have been a fan of Jason Wu since last year. I even have my own pinboard just for Jason Wu in my pinterest. I am going to share some of the photos that I like about Jason Wu's Spring 2013 collection backstage photos. I personally love to get to see the backstage photos rather than the runway show for any shows. Looking at the details, the make up and hairstyle, bags, shoes, and other things as a whole are more fun.

Jason Wu's design is always feminne, elegant, sleek, a little bold, shows a confident woman wearing it. that's why I like his style. This time, he is combining the feminine side with a masculine style with a strong structure. I love the combination of leather, tutu, embroidery lace, and chiffon.

left adore the tutu and the suspender  right - leather corset with a drapery skirt. I love it!

 left sheer blouse with a masculine collar and blue lace right love the white sheer outerwear


left  cute pink lace with a simple design. Love the colour so much since spring 2012 collection right  great detailed sheer shoes.

simplistic shape and patterns. I want it so much.

I can't get enough with the lip colour.


photos credits : fashionising.com

Share:

12 Comments