brighten me up

A few days back when I was organizing my closet, I found this bright green or turquoise (correct me if I'm wrong) pants inside my closet. I still remembered I had this pants a few years back and I rarely wear it and I had a chance to wear it again, since colour blocking trend is in and I love to mix bright colours!

I went to a place called Bangsar with a friend of mine yesterday afternoon. We went to have a walk outdoor accompanied with a nice weather at the beginning, cool and windy. I love the environment there, it's not only buildings/ shopping malls, but mostly are boutiques and cafes at the side of the street. Though the area is not that big, we could find a lot of things. In short, I don't feel like I'm in Malaysia when I go to this place. We went to have a look at some boutiques which is having good deals (some of them) and have a lot of vintage styles, not only clothes but also interiors. Besides, we worked hard to do researches and took some pictures of our assignments.
Today, I watched Transformers 3 and my opinion is it's better than the other two, since there are a lot of actions. And my brother in law says it has no story and he prefers the previous Transformers. Depends on what are you expecting, story or actions?


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Share:

39 Comments