black and white jumpsuit

It has been a busy week for me as usual, bunch of assignments that I need to settle in 2 weeks time. And after that, I will be back to hometown! I can't wait any longer. The only thing that boost up my mood is holiday!

I was wearing a black and white jumpsuit that I bought months ago, I hardly remember when I bought it. And jumpsuit is becoming my favorite item at this moment, I love the simplicity, and how a jumpsuit has done the magic to make me looks taller and black colour is just perfect to cover my legs.  The location of of all of my pictures is at a campus nearby my condo (it isn't my campus), I went there to get my dinner. It's a nice place to relax and I love the environment there especially when it's not a school hour.

Photobucket
before sunset

Photobucket
getting dark in a a short time
wearing: jumpsuit from precious women, union jack bag from singapore
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Share:

21 Comments