Ola October !

It's October now! The weather is getting cooler these days, more windy than before. And it's gonna be the end of the year soon, I can't believe it, time always seems moving so fast. So, holiday almost end, I want to share some of my activities. I cooked, Yes, I cooked almost everyday for lunch for my me and mom. We had home meals for lunch and we ate outside at night.

I shopped too, since Forever21 grand opening for their first store in Shanghai just happened last week, I went there to have a look, since my mom also wanted to have a look. But going at this holiday season was not a great choice. Millions of people came to Shanghai and they were visiting places like Nanjing East Road (touristic places) and that is where the store is. That place was too crowded until they have to close down the metro station and we have to get down at one station before it and had a long walk. But I found the huge 4 floors building easily with a big Forever21 sign. There were many securities at every floors and corners. That will be the first and my last experience, I don't want to get stuck with millions of people at Nanjing East road ever again next year.

 What I cooked for lunch


Forever21, see how crowded it is?

1. my nails with glitters (obsessed with gold glitters) 2. my first purchase from forever21, did I tell you that I went to forever21 twice already? 3. my favorite colourful nail polishes 4. I love these cards from H&M, it's actually a rebate card 5. What I cooked for lunch 6. I made tuna sandwich for breakfast

I think I blogged about food too much, I will post more about outfits at the next post!  :)

Share:

10 Comments