I feel Good~

Hi everyone! How's your weekend? I hope you had a nice weekend like I did. Yesterday was another weekend since I get back to my hometown and that means I already here for a week. During this one week I stayed at home and I had gained weight, I had a lot of breads as snack which is not right. To pay back what I'm regretting, I work out with my mom, she does aerobic, I do treadmill, etc and also I stop eating breads.

Yesterday, I went to 3 places with my brother, his gf, and my friend. First, we had dinner in a restaurant called 'The Kastle', it has a unique concept like its name, the decoration is like an old Romanian style, the waiters and waitress wore clothes like those people in that era. It is a nice place for saturday night out. And also they have a special rooms and one of it will be Hello Kitty Room (Like what my friend says) I didn't get a chance to go in because the places were occupied. Hopefully next time I will get a chance.

The next place that we went was the new shopping mall in Surabaya, It called 'Lenmarc'. This place was opened  a few days back, and not many shops were opened but a lot of people came to have a look. They have a Candy house, Santa House, Ice Club, etc. The last place was 'Sutos' (Surabaya Town Square), a place where a lot of people will come to have dinner or maybe to just walk around. As the day gets dark, this place will occupied with more and more people. At 10 pm, this place is still gaining more humans. I went to eat Pancake in 'My Pancake', It's the best place to eat pancakes/waffles. I had this almost every week (oops).

What I wore yesterday was a heart prints sweater. It's thin material of sweater, it's super comfy and I love the heart prints. I just wish there's winter here which is really impossible. I love to collect leggings and stockings (tights) but I hardly can wear it, depends.

I feel that spending time during weekend here is so much fun than usual. I really enjoyed last night. Last but not least, I cut my hair, did you see it? And I hope it looks good on me. I love to curly my hair with this new haristyle. I'll show you my curl hair in the next post. See you next time!
I'll try to post more often during this holiday!

Photobucket
see that bell. We use it to call the waiters.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
After dinner, we took pictures beside the Christmas tree, I feel more 'Christmas feel' in that place.
see the lights hanged from the ceiling with candles like in a Castle.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This will be a fried ice cream. they really fry the ice cream in the oil. It taste like when you eat donut and ice cream. Imagine yourself.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Share:

8 Comments