Waving U.K.'s Flag~

This week is a busy week for me, until my holiday ends. I'm joining an intensive class for clothing pattern making. Woohoo!! It's my dream that I really wanted for a long time ago. I play with sewing machine after 6 months.  I'm so thankful that I could get this opportunity. It's a very pack schedule, I have classes 6 days in a week, 8 hours in a day, plus homeworks afterwards. But I'm still enjoy... This is what I've chosen. And I also join aerobic class at where my mom usually go, 2 days in a week for one hour. Imagine, this is a busy holiday, but I'm happy doing so. I enjoyed, though I feel exhausted and lack of sleep.

Besides all of that, I still hanged out with my close friends, I could say it's a small reunion. I miss them a lot. Though we only spent a few hours, but yesterday was so fun.

My outfits theme, as you can se..... It's a UK flag! I shall finish my homeworks and sleep early today, so I can finish my first cocktail dress by tomorrow. Tomorrow is the deadline-


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Heels - Zara, UK flag t-shirt - forever21, Ripped Jeans- Forever21
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Share:

10 Comments