Back to Basic

Hi everyone! it has been more than a week since my last post. I have been focusing on my assignments for the past few weeks, I know I mentioned this for thousands times that I am busy. So nothing much happened, since my sister left a few days back, I didn't do much, I just stayed at home and did my works. Life has been so boring and tough. My hair falls like crazy due to stress. Luckily all of these are going to over next week and I'll be going back to my hometown, Surabaya afterwards.

Today, I went out for awhile to refresh my brain and this weekend is going to be a hectic and unexciting weekend. Since I need to focus on my final assignments, probably I won't be able to post anything till I this semester end, just one more week. Wish me luck for my final presentations next week.

Thank you for all of the nice comments in my previous post.. I wish all of you have a nice weekend! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
tank top+necklace from Forever21, Shoes from Nose, belt from cotton on
I love to wear white shirt as an outer wear, it's easy to match with anything, especially colourful tops. I believe that everyone has a white shirt as it is a basic must have item! and I also wore a skinny ripped pants from China, the ripped parts aren't obvious, maybe after I wash a few times it will be more visible. this pants is very comfortable because of the material is very light and soft.


Photobucket
 a bag from precious women shop, you can get it  (here) and a cute owl ring from a boutique in bangsar

Photobucket
this is what I got today, I was not into earrings before, but I suddenly started to look for it. And the price is very affordable. besides these, I bought a few items for my old friend's birthday. I miss them...

Share:

35 Comments