colour block me

It's been a week since my last post, a week seems very fast. and I couldn't wait to make a new post.

First of all, I'm so grateful to everyone who has commented on my last post. I couldn't be happier than getting sweet responds from all of you!
The reason why I seldom blog is because I don't have outfit photos and I don't know what to write in my blog when I don't have outfit photos. I always hang out at night and after I go back home, I already too tired to pose.

I've been hanging out with with friends and family. I enjoyed every day and every seconds as usual. Since I don't have time to hang out during day time (if you follow and read my previous posts, you know why), I always go to karaoke with friends and getting a late dinner with them. As the result, I got a little of sore throat right now, I'm sure It will get better soon! 

Yesterday, I went to saloon and getting a hair treatment, It's been more than half a year. I really missed it and I asked the worker to curled my hair. and this Saturday night, I went to sing at a karaoke place nearby. I wore a balloon skirt that I just bought and paired it with a green tank top and denim shirt. I don't own a lot of outer wear or blazer, which makes me getting a "trouble" when I'm going to mix and match with my sleeveless top. Fortunately, I have this denim shirt which I think goes well with anything. Don't you agree?

Have a great weekend, everyone!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

denim shirt and skirt - Zara, tank top and heels  - forever21, ring - diva




Share:

40 Comments