Strawberry mint

Getting my official holiday starting from today. Woke up late, hanged out with a friend to go shopping in the afternoon and karaoke at night. It's been awhile I couldn't wake up late and couldn't hang out in the afternoon. But it's all totally worth! In between while I'm doing my projects, since I only made clothes for models (for my projects), I made one for myself, a jacket. I'm quite satisfied with the result, but I still need to improve on my skill. Once I complete everything I'll wear it and post it! me myself can't wait to wear it.

Photobucket
this outfits colour reminds me of strawberry and mint ice cream. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


p.s.: one more thing, I finished reading the teen vogue handbook. it's a very inspiring book, I really love this book so much. It gave me a lot of knowledge and inspirations. I know more about how fashion industry is, the people in the industry (designers, stylists, photographers, models, etc) all of them. How they start to go into the fashion industry and some other tips. I will definitely read this book again if I have time. I know I'm a slow reader besides I finished it in a week, I don't read it everyday but only when I have my lunch break. 

Share:

10 Comments