A Casual Weekend



top Forever21 // belt H&M // earrings, ring Diva // shorts a boutique





Happy weekend, everyone! I just came back from a short meeting with a friend. We watched a movie that was not so good, till I can't remember the name of the movie. After that we had some sushi and udon for late lunch, we went to buy groceries, then grab a coffee avocado drink and I bought a magazine. I just love the clean cover design, with the white background and a pastel colour title background. But the inside is full of fashion spreads too. I always look at the inside before I'm buying it. This will be a great accompany for the weekend.

Currently, I have been possessed with green colours. There was one time I bought 4 clothes (including the top that I'm wearing in the photo) plus a long skirt, all are green. Any kind of green, like what I wore right now. And there was another time, I bought 2 green pieces, a dress and the short that I wear in the photo. I pair this outfits with a little accessories, a white belt, a little ring, with a pink colour feather earrings.

Share:

3 Comments