Blue Hues

Photobucket

Today's weather is super cold! was raining quite long and a lot...Now, I'm in the middle of making my report assignment, I'm lost, don't know what am I suppose to do..., but no matter what I should finish by tomorrow. It is 2 more weeks till holiday! I hardly wait till that time is coming! I'll endure now for the good result and there's nothing to regret (My super wish!).

I had some coffee in J.co (it is Indonesia brand), I don't really like coffee,  but I love the coffee in j.co! It boost up my mood and give me energy, I don't feel sleepy (usually coffee never worked for me). About today's outfits, I wore blue! I combined a feminine looking ruffle top with a pair of ripped jeans, yes, I love to wear outfits in a playful way. And again, I wore a necklace that I bought from Bali!
Okay, need to do my report now.~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Don't forget to follow my blog/twitter! :D

Share:

33 Comments