Layered

Finally, I had a day to dress up- I don't get chance to wear anything I wanted to wear everyday. the weather is super hot and unpredictable (hot in the day, rain in the night). another reason is people will stare at me from head to toe. I only wear t-shirts and shorts/jeans for classes. I wish to stay in a four season country, so that I can wear my blazers and tights more often.

Today I just went to a shopping mall that I always go, and stay at home until now. I wore layered outfits today. Those tank top were not thick, so it was comfortable. and I wore another piece that made by my mom.

Photobucket
tank top: cotton on, F21. jegging: F21, belt: cotton on, outer: by mom
P.S.: Jegging is super comfy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
earrings that I got from Hong Kong 3 years ago.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Share:

11 Comments