Sunday Outfits : lace and stripes

lace top Forever21 // tank top Cotton on // jeans from Singapore // blazer Kitschen // shoes Nose // ring and neckalce Diva 







I just bought a new wedges. I was looking for a great pair of wedges for quite long because I don't own a good pair of wedges. Finally I found a pair. At first, I was going to find a black or brown wedges with a higher platform at the front and almost the same height of heels, but I it's just hard to find it in my size. Finally I found this. I never thought of having a cream colour shoes, but this is actually looks cute too. My first time wearing it and I love it, it's very comfortable. I think I will wear it more often from now on. I wore a pink lace top with another pink tank top for the base. Pairing it with a stripes blazer.

I took these photos in my condo balcony. The view couldn't be seen because of the sun was very bright.



Happy Sunday everyone!

Share:

26 Comments