Brunch - Plan B

Yesterday, my sister introduced me a great place to go for brunch, It is called Plan B. I went to the Bangsar branch. That was my first time to go there, it was fun for  having a brunch time with family at Plan B. I love the simple and western-ish concept. It is a cozy place and inspiring. I feel homey, especially by looking at the simplicity design for the menu book and what do they use to serve the water in a bottle. But the only thing is this place is always crowded. Overall I love the food that we chose. I was getting a poached egg with smoked salmon, hmmm.. And I tried macadamia brownie, it becomes my favorite! I would definitely come back for another brunch or try the lunch / dinner menu. 



My sister poured the honey. I took a photo and love how it turns out.

Honey Tea

I was getting Hot chocolate with marshmallow on top.
Drinking hot chocolate will always reminds me during my summer course in Shanghai.

See how pretty it is

See what kind of glass and bottle are they using. very homey.

What my brother was getting, called Plan B Platter. Loads of food in it.

My dish - poached egg and smoked salmon, called Egg Royale 

My sister's - Poached egg with mushroom, called Eggs Ben

Macadamia Brownie



Plan B - Bangsar
Ground Floor, BangsarVillage I

Quality: 
Place: 
Price: $$
Overall: 


Share:

2 Comments