Happy Sunday

Hi! How's your weekend? I was having a good time during the weekend. I spent time with my friends. I went to Jing An Temple on Sunday. I walked along the road to West Nanjing Road. These two areas are one of my favorite to walk in Shanghai. Seriously, I love to look at how inspiring the places are. The building, the crowds, until the small shops at the little street, I love it all. There are some inspiring little boutiques too, you can see the photos down there. Besides that, I ate a delicious dessert, it's nutella crepes with banana! Do you ever imagine nutella in a crepes? yumm.. And I just came back from these areas. But today, I went to a specific place at that area (will tell the story more on the next post). 
Have a great week ahead!

top - forever21 // shoes - mango





this is Jing'An Temple



My dessert! Nutella crepes with banana!

Share:

7 Comments