Stripes and Dots


sweatshirt Forever21 \\ Skirt ZARA \\  ring Topshop


My current obsession. Mints colours and fuchsia lipstick.
     
Look at the fall fashion week, I could see many designers are using pastel colour. I love the pastels colour trend. Nails wouldn't be an exceptional. Here some of my nail polishes that might inspire you for Spring! 

I think I have been wearing stripes with polkadots as one outfits quite many times. But I can't not to wear them together, stripes and polkadots are the perfect match for me. This is what I wore to church. I'm in love with sweatshirt or knits! I have bought a couple of knits from Forever21. They have it a lot in stores now! I think I'm in love wearing knits. It's easy to wear, comfortable, and could be worn with any other items easily to look feminine and brings vintage feels, like how I wear it.

have a great weekend!

p.s. I've made some changes (or many) to my blog layout! With a more fresh with some colours. I hope you like it! Maybe I'll make a new logo too! Just see.

Share:

17 Comments