Black Polkadots

It's been quite awhile I didn't do outfits post! Nothing special about what I usually wear since I don't hang out often here. Anyway, I'm in KL for a week right now! What I did this whole week: going to my old campus to fix everything, went for swimming downstairs at my condo, and have a walk with my sister every morning for at least 4 hours to the nearest shopping mall. It's for the baby in my sister's tummy to come out soon.


Today I went to have a great dimsum! I think it's the best that I could taste in KL! I love the dimsum so much! I was eating many plates of dimsum and was also trying a dimsum food that I've never seen before. I love them!After the yummy dimsum, I went to shop for accessories. I chose for pastels colours that is in now, I picked 4 soft pink items. I can't wait to wear them!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Share:

6 Comments