Insta Diary : food & illustration

I've been back in KL for 4 days. I went to but a lot of ingredients from the supermarket.  Finally, I could have home cooked meals. I have promised myself that I will get back to a healthy lifestyle. And today was my first time exercising after so long, I went to swim. It was heavy at the first time, will be continuing to swim regularly. And hoping that I will get to lose some weight.

In this post, I will be sharing a few photos of what I've been eating and an artwork / illustration that I made today. Inspired by the ads by Gucci new fragrance with Abbey Lee as the model!

Photobucket
Illustration of Abbey Lee In Gucci Ads

Photobucket

Photobucket
those strawberry are sweet! imported from Korea

Photobucket
The first meal that I cooked

Instagram: phani128


Share:

7 Comments