thousands of hearts

Hi guys! I'm back after almost a week since my last post. Nothing much that happened to me. But this week was great I could say. This week highlights are : I went to karaoke with my classmates for 4 hours. I sang my fav songs from english to korean, it was really fun! and Today, I went to watch Kung Fu Panda II in 3D! It's awesome!! I prefer Kung Fu Panda II rather than the first one. The movie is really refreshing and funny!

So this is the outfits that I wore tonight. It's actually hearts patterns on the jumpsuit, I don't think you can see it, I'm too lazy to take a close up picture. so sorry!

Tomorrow is Saturday! I wish everyone of you a good weekend! <3

Photobucket
wearing: clutch/bag from precious women, forever21 necklace, my sister's denim shirt
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Share:

12 Comments