Lazy Saturday

Stay in my bedroom, lay on my bed, open my laptop, and listen to music. It is a super comfortable moment for a Saturday noon! And rain makes the weather even cooler! I wish everyday is a Saturday. I know I shouldn't stay in a comfort zone like this, I mean, I have a lot of things to think and do (read: assignments).

So today, I went out from the house to have a meal between lunch and dinner with my brother. Yes, only the two of us. I wore a simple outfits, a t-shirt and a high waist pants. I did a little bit of shopping, I get the things that I'm looking for and I never think before that I could get it with a good price! So, I am happy! I will wear it soon! :)
I went to eat pasta with my brother in this restaurant called Garden. It is a restaurant with a concept : like a garden. I love the carbonara spaghetti, though it isn't the best but I like it. I've never get a good place to eat this though.

Photobucket

Photobucket
wearing: forever21 t-shirt, DIVA ring, precious women shop necklace

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Add caption

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
the pics were taken with my Blackberry.

Photobucket
it's been a long time I never posted food pictures.

Photobucket

Share:

17 Comments