No heels

This is what I wore today to church. I don't know why, most of the time, I will wear skirt to church, maybe because of there are no other day that makes me feel like wearing skirt.

About the title of this post, it's about how sad I am, I can't wear heels because of I walk to the church under the bright sunshine, not comfortable. Though I rarely wear heels here, I still crave for a good pair of heels. I Love it still, I miss to wear them in back in my hometown. I'll keep those heels till July, can't wait to wear more heels. I don't care about not having flats, but not heels.

Finally, I watched Fast Five! Thanks to my brother who wanted to watch it for the second time, and me and him still don't regret to watch it. I like it! It made my day! I've been stressing with works and I feel I need to take a break. My holiday wasn't that bad, I watched a lot of dramas. nothing else that I could do.


Photobucket
I bought another lipstick! it says 라벤더. which means lavender colour, I guess.
DIY pleated skirt, Forever21 tank top, DIVA ring

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Share:

25 Comments