Let's play with patterns

I'm very happy receiving comments on my last post! Thank you very much, guys! :)

I had a morning class today, yeah morning class on Saturday is always sucks, it was a replacement class... glad that it's over now. I went to have lunch with my brother, he just came back here 2 days ago, I don't live alone now, I have accompany :) I walked to the shopping mall near my condo and school. It is so fun to have a bridge that linked my college to shopping mall, I can walk there anytime I want to. But there's only one shopping mall, which makes me feel bored and don't know what to do, and at the same time, I always tempted to go there and do some shopping. 
Okay, enough for that, I wore a cute square patterns shirt that my mom made for me, she asked my brother to bring it for me... really thank my Mom! I miss her so much! really miss to go shopping with mom!  It's best to go shopping with mom! :D 
The fabric, I chose it by myself, I found it in the cupboard where my mom keep all the fabrics and dresses, which my mom seldom open the cupboard. What I love about the shirt is the colorful fabric and those colorful buttons that my mom put on...! 

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
shirt: mom's made for me, denim shorts: singapore far east, belt: cotton on

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucketlook at those colourful buttons <3

Photobucket
Just bought new nail polishes... super like the those two colours!
I love nail polish, but I rarely put it on my nails nowadays. My nails are not healthy, but I'll putting it again this time! I used to collect a lot of nail polishes, but some of them I just left it in my hometown.

It's gonna be a stressful week starting on Monday, it's almost the end of semester...!

Share:

8 Comments