let it shine!

I wore the outfits a few weeks back... I was thinking whether to post it or not, and I did. It's just a simple all black outfits (except the shoes). I had a great time during the weekend, one of my friend came from overseas and we went to hang out together. And yesterday,  I went to shop with mom, we had lunch together too, in the evening I went to a bazaar at my friend's school when they were still in high school. They tried to gather as much as alumni, though I wasn't one of them, the bazaar was opened for everyone. I forgot to bring a camera! That's why I didn't have photos from yesterday's bazaar. 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
wearing: heels-forever21, ring-H&M, earrings-forever21



Photobucket

Photobucket

These are a few Items that I picked for Fall season. I gathered a few items that I love the most and share it in this post!

1. I've seen in Zara shop has a lot of metallic or shiny items in the store. I fell in love when I first look at it! But I'm not the kind that will get it right after I saw it (sometimes, I do!). Though I really want them badly! I love how it look, though it's just a simple tee/ skirt/ trousers, the fabric made it stands out! 

2. Next, will be my picks of bags. I love postman / vintage bag or clutch. I find it cute because it reminds me of the old style. I really love them. And Zara again, has it with many colours. Well maybe I should get at least one. (I wish)

I wish everyone has a good week!

Share:

28 Comments