Shanghai FW ss2013

I'm getting an early weekend, instead of going to class, I went to Shanghai fashion week this afternoon with my fellow classmates. We were invited by our lecturer for going to his fashion show. That was my first time going to a "real" fashion show. The collection was very feminine and I personally like the fabric that has been used in the collection. It's exciting and there are many things to learn for my first time, bringing a compact camera rather than my dslr will be one of it. I truly regret for not bringing a dslr, lesson learnt this time.


So then, enjoy some photos that I could take.





the men behind the collection


we went to a park around Huangpi after lunch, stayed there to take some photos with friends!

glitter top - forever21 // bag, skirt h&m


it's Fall!

flowers and greens!


Share:

6 Comments