Sunday Block

shirt - Diy by my mom // skirt - Forever21c// heels - Zara // clutch - H&M





Another colourful outfit for weekend. I wore a lot of pink / red lately, in the mood for bright pink colour. I'm looking for a pink top and still haven't find the right piece. Resort 2013 is already out, I'm in the middle of observing it and will check out what's my favorites. I'll always share and update them in my Pinterest. Follow my Pinterest.

I 've got a new laptop, Finally I've installed what is needed and is ready to be used. The difference with the old one (Macbook only, without Pro) that I could tell directly is the speed and the colour, the new one is way clearer and sharper. The little thing beside my BB is my new speaker that I just received from my dad! Isn't that cute? It's really easy to carry and I really need it since I'm moving out soon (will tell you more on the next post).

Have a great weekend!

Share:

17 Comments