The Day Has Come

Photobucket
I'll cherish (today)

Finally, the day has come... I just came back from my graduation fashion show from a fashion course that I took from the past 10 months. If you followed my blog, in my previous post I've been always talking about a course that I took in my hometown everytime I'm back in my hometown (semester break).

Thank God for the great opportunity to go a fashion show like this. It was very fun and exciting, an experience that I will always cherish and remember. My closed friends, my sister and my brother in law was attending the event too, too bad my mom couldn't come, she is visiting my brother in KL. I Thank God for everything. This maybe the first and last time I could get something like this. The event was held in Mall in Surabaya (my hometown), called Surabaya Town Square. And the event name is Surabaya Art & Fashion Festival III, It was held for 3 days since Friday until Sunday. (28 Oct - 30 Oct 2011) If you live in Surabaya, you should heard about it. And today was the last day, I didn't come for the shows on 28th and 29th. Since my graduation suppose to be on the 30th.

Basically, there are 5 clothes that I designed. Thank You for my brother in law who took all today's pictures. Currently, I haven't get it yet, I'll post it very soon once I got the photos. And also, there will be some videos that me and my sister took. I'll post more about this in my next post. Stay TUNED!

Share:

10 Comments