Guilty Pleasure, New Cafe

While waiting for the photos of the fashion show, I suddenly had more things to share to you guys. Unlike few weeks back, I didn't have a nice occasion to take a pretty picture or I was just hanged out for a while. At that time, a t-shirt and a pair of jeans were the best thing to wear. Yes. Everyone has it, and we can't avoid to wear them. Yesterday night, I was helping my friend to take a few pictures for her magazine to be publish soon. So, I helped her with pleasure. She has done a pretty make up to both of the girls, which is our friend and a friend of hers. I was out from the house around 9 p.m. and we sat down in to a mall which has a lot of cafes.


We didn't dress up to look good at all, except the girls who need to pose. We taught there were not many people since yesterday was Tuesday. Unexpectedly, once we arrived, there were many people having dinner in the cafes. A place where there are many cafes to try, and always occupied during the weekend. What's nice about this place is unlike other places, it close at 12 a.m. to 2 a.m.. We ended up taking a few shots while munching Haagen Dazs ice cream. I couldn't taste much, I was busy taking pictures. Gotta share a few shots next time. 

After that, the girls went back, and only me and my friend stayed. I asked her, let's stay longer and had more dessert. Ended up, there was a new cafe opened in that place, with a nice and pretty decorations. Nowadays, people needs more comfy places to eat. Interior and good concept will attracts customers more, and I agree with that. People won't look at the price, when the places is good, the service is good, and the food is yummy. We tried, and we ended up ordered a lot, not only dessert. The taste was pretty good, plus the way they serve it it's just unexpected and unique. A plus for that. Such a pleasure having a good time accompanied a good place and snacks (should I called it heavy food?, maybe I should), but pleasure with guilt. Guilty of eating at the wrong time. Anyway, we stayed and chatted for quite long we went back home at 11.30 p.m. Time went too quick when we were having fun.

To know more how the places looks like, and how do they served the food with their style & concept. I put a lot of pictures! Enjoy Them!


Photobucket

Photobucket
In love with the sofa right in front of the cafe.

Photobucket

Photobucket
cutest orange juice ever!

Photobucket
1. french fries on cane mats 2. rendang beef served on small metal bowl (usually for a lunch box), roti tissue 3. prata with curry 4. blended ice with milk, coco crunch, and mint leaf

Photobucket

S House (if I'm not mistaken with the name)
Location: Surabaya Town Square

Share:

7 Comments