That Fashion Show....

Finally I got all the photos from the last week's fashion show. Like what I promised before. I'm compiling every photos and also video from the fashion show to share it here! I specially editing the video by myself yesterday and it took me a few hours to finished. Hope you guys like it! Most of the photos that I shared in this post is from what I already designed from the course that I took. The Surabaya Art and Fashion festival was held in Surabaya Town Square for 3 days. And I was in the last day(#3rd day) to show my collections with other students as well. I was accompanied by my sister, brother in law, and my close friends. 

They chose "Alice in Wonderland" as the main theme of the show, every models were getting make up done like a gothic style and very couture. As you can see on their faces. and I was stunned by them at the backstage, how they actually prepared themselves and waited for their turn, then quickly changed for the next clothes, it was very interesting. The show was started with a catwalk of Women's Casual Wear, continued with kid's wear, then men's wear, cocktail dress. Lastly, the models came out, wearing Avant-garde. By showing a little drama about Alice Wonderland on the stage, it became more attractive and exciting. Check Them Out!!

- fyi, the clothes with #1, #2, #3, #4, #5 are designed and sewn by me.


Photobucket
Me with my models. She's wearing a casual wear and he's wearing a patchwork tee and denim jeans. Everything designed and made by me. #1st look and #2nd look

Photobucket
The cute little girl on the runway, wearing a top and skirt by me. #3th look

Photobucket
She's wearing a cocktail dress by me. #4th look

Photobucket
Love this shot

Photobucket
She's the main character, as Alice. She's wearing an Avant-garde designed by me. What do you think about the dress? #5th look

Photobucket
At the end of the show, every designers walk with their models.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Other photos...

Photobucket
other student's collections.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Alice during the Tea time.


Enjoy The VIDEO!



So all of you have already seen all five (#5) clothes that I made. Let me know which one is your favorite? :) Hope all of you have a nice weekend!

photos by: my brother in law
edited by: Janet
Video by: Janet, Carolina
edited by: Janet

Share:

27 Comments