Going for a Trip

Finally everything is done, all tasks back in my hometown are done. I'm back in KL. It has been a few days since I arrived here. Though eveything has done, there's one thing that I need to think about. I've been thinking about it for quite a long time. But, I'll just put that thought a side, I'm going for a trip to SHANGHAI! Yay!

I'll be going tomorrow morning, and will be back during the weekend. This time, I'll be going without my sister. She used to be the "tour leader" back in March, when my sister, my mom, and I went to Shanghai earlier this year. Me and my mom were just following wherever my sister brought us to. For tomorrow's trip, after I went through some "Private lesson" about Shanghai. I learnt about all those transportations, the place's names, metro exits, etc. Hopefully I can do it tomorrow with my mom and brother. Just the three of us, exploring (having fun) in Shanghai.

Today's Outfits. I know it has been along time since I last posted an outfits post in my blog. Finally I'm making an outfit's post this time. I'm mixing polkadots pattern and stripes today. I think's it's fun to combine these two patterns together. While Other's are black and white, I wore a bright colour tank to make the look become more casual or fun look.
I went to KLCC today, and finally I grabbed some books, styling books from Nina Garcia and Katherin Power & Hillary Kerr at Kinokuniya. There were sales in the bookstore! and I bought two books in the end! Can't wait to read the books.

Photobucket
tank & rings & glittery flats - Forever21 bag - H&M blazer - DIY 

Photobucket
loving this heart shape rings, it has 4 different colours in each sides (4 sides).

Photobucket
close up of my flat shoes. (love the blink), pardon my brother's feet

Photobucket
the two books that I bought today

I cooked two Korean dishes yesterday for the whole family. Jap Chae and Bibimbap. yumm!
Photobucket
my jap chae

Photobucket
and bibimbap

Photobucket
yummy sandwich and cookies and cream from San Francisco coffee. Having all these at KLCC

have a great week!



Share:

16 Comments