Shanghai Trip

I came back from Shanghai last week. I stayed in Shanghai for 5 days. During my visit to Shanghai, I went to a few places, most of the time, I went to the same places that I've been. But I always enjoy to be in Shanghai and never get bored. I went to shop, I didn't shop a lot because they sell a winter clothing most of the time. I don't live in a four season country, that's the problem. Now, I'm back in my hometown. The reason why I just started to blog about my trip is it took me so long to choose the right photos and edited it. And finally It's done!

I took a lot of photos (not as many as my visit on March). When I travel, I love to take as many photos, I shot anything, most of the time are scenery, food, and anything that catch my attention (it can be a random thing). Those are the only time when I could use my skill and improve it. I love to find the right composition, the right moment, until the editing process, etc. Photography is one of my interest and what I love doing! It's where I could compile inspirations, imaginations, memories, and stories in every photos.

During my visit to Shanghai, I also met with a blogger friend, Alviana. This is our second meeting. We had dinner together, she brought me to a restaurant that is famous with its spicy food and I love it so much! While we enjoyed the food, we talked about many things. It was a pleasure to meet her during this trip. Hope to see her again at another time.
Some of it, I used Instagram to edit the photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
First time wearing my DIY jacket that I've said in my previous post a long time ago.
tunic - ZARA leggings - Mango Shoes - Converse bag - H&M

Photobucket




Share:

14 Comments