Give me a little more time

I'm going to share about my holiday routine. I have to make 5 clothes for the sewing course that I'm taking. So far, I've completed 2 during last December holiday and now I'm doing the third project. Everyday, I wake up at 9 a.m. and go to where I take this course, stay there and till 5 p.m., my mom will fetch me. At night, I go out with mom or meet my friends for dinner, after that until midnight 2-3 a.m., I continue working on the clothes. The same thing happen the next day, from Tuesday till Saturday. Eventhough I'm busy, I still have energy to hang out with friends. I still enjoy the holiday and love what I'm doing at the moment!

Two days ago, I had a  FB message from my friend who came from Singapore, she said that she wants to meet me. I rarely check my FB or go online because of I have no time, but fortunately, I opened my FB on the day when my friend sent a message to me. The next day, which is yesterday, we hanged out with close friends to have dinner together at my favorite place called "my pancake". I always go there and chill, accompanied with my favorite ice cream pancake, yesterday I tried something different, I had a bibimbap (korean food) at that place. Having a quality time, just the three of us, after dinner, we went to Starbucks to continue talked about many things. It was a short time only, I feel the 24 hours isn't enough at this time.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

wearing:
cotton on skirt & top
Charles & keith shoes
Magnolia vest







Share:

20 Comments