the thing that we always do

The thing that people always do when people grows older, a reunion with old friends. That's what I just had, the first thing that I did on a Monday night was getting a small reunion, it's been a long time since I met them, my junior high school friends. One of them will be one of my close friend, Rosa. I miss her the most, it's very exciting that finally we met after a few times delaying because of some reasons. I talked the most with her compare to the others. Well, during the 2 hours+ of meeting, we just sat down at a place in a shopping mall nearby my house, we talked about what all of us have been doing, what major we are in, where, and some random stories. I love to hear more from them, hope we will have another time like this in the future.

Some activities has been planned for this whole week, I'll be having my sewing course and of course spend time with family and friends will be in too. Hope everything is going as planned.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm using my f1.8 50mm lens in this post, and I can really see the difference between the normal lens and this lens. It shows a brighter and clearer photos even at night with a low light capacity. The only bad thing is just a fixed lens, that's why I rarely use it. Well I will never regret to get this lens a year ago when I just started to learn photography.

Photobucket


wearing my mom's stripes top,
Cotton on skirt,
envelope bag,
my old huge belt



Share:

25 Comments