Good to be home

I'm back in my hometown. It always feels good to be back in hometown! So, here a some stories on what I've been doing these days;
a few days back I met with my closest friends, we went to have fun together and we ended up went to karaoke. I should and will meet them more often while I'm here. Though I'll be continuing my pattern making course and I'm starting to play with scissors, needles, and sewing machine, I'll still make some times.

Besides all of these activities, I cut my hair, it looks shorter for me, It is shorter, it will take some times to grow, and I curled it non-permanently makes it looks even shorter. I already ate a lot of Indonesian food that I really miss, and I do gain weight. *sigh... Anyway, I enjoy staying here! Though I didn't get to have internet for the past few days until now, I finally can get internet access, though it's quite slow.

Yesterday I went to a birthday party! This is what I wore yesterday, a bodycon dress that I bought a few months back, and I haven't wear it. the first thing I love about the dress is the sheer fabric on the top of the polkadots.
It's pretty hard to take some photos for a post, I didn't bring my heavy tripod. But I tried to take some. Till next time...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Share:

23 Comments