Back from a short trip

I just came back from Jakarta yesterday night. 6 days in Jakarta was exciting and seems very fast. When I was in Jakarta, I went to a few shopping malls and a few new restaurants. Most of the time was to try new places to eat. It's getting common to find restaurants with a concept in decorations and food. Nowadays, people look for a good places to eat and to spend time with pals or family. A great environment with unique decorations will be a good addition, besides the food also taste good in some places ( some wasn't that good). My schedule was quite packed, I went out for at least 10 hours in a day. Exhausting, really.. furthermore, I was sick in the second day at night. But still, the next day I went out at 9 a.m. sharp. I didn't waste my time to lay on the bed doing nothing. Right now, I'm getting better and will get more rest for the weekend.


 Day 1: My first meal in Jakarta - Korean Food!

Photobucket

Day 2: Meeting Friends - "The Apartment" restaurant & Cafe , Senayan City
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Decoration at "The Apartment"

Photobucket
yummy red velvet cake! at Senayan

Day 5: Trying Nanny's Pavilion 
Photobucket

Share:

8 Comments