Dream On

I just came back from my dad's friend house. They just moved into a new house. I was just in love with the surroundings there. When I first look at the road in front of the house, I was thinking that it would be great to have a small jogging in the morning, or even for cycling. And the interior, I'm in love with the karaoke room and the daughter's bedroom. That makes me think to have my own ideal bedroom. Have your ever think / dream about your dream / future house or bedroom? Since I can't really do anything with my room right now. I hope one day, when I really have my own. A huge organized closet, a huge mirror, a make up table, and also a huge window must be there.

My outfits today : I just got the statement necklace, it's my first time wearing them. And I'm starting to love it, it goes well with anything and doesn't look "too much".

Photobucket
Blazer - Mango  grey top - Forever21  skirt - Zara  clutch - H&M 
heels - Charles & Keith  Ring - Topshop

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Share:

4 Comments