Happy Family~

It has been a week since my last post. I am gathering with family right now, my niece and her parents are coming to the town. My house is getting noisier because of a little baby girl. She's growing, she's almost 2. It is the time when she likes to talk and walks around. She has this cute sound when she called me "yi yi" means aunt. My sister and her family will be going back in just a few days, how am I going to miss my niece calling my name with her sweet, little sound. hehe...


Yesterday we went to the Bird Park in KL, it's a trip where kids will like it! And today, we went to a place for lunch, yummy lunch with pasta! After yesterday, Chili's, now is Garden. I love weekend, one of it is about food and going somewhere further. What I mean further is not just somewhere that we can walk.

I wore a white long sleeves blouse, I should endure with the hot weather here. When I want to wear long sleeves Gosh~ No choice!


Today's outfits

Photobucket
jegging from forever21, kitten heels from NEXT, sleeves shirt from Executive

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
my lil cutie owl and wings earrings. from Forever21


Photobucket
my lil niece

At Chili's


Photobucket

Photobucket
quesadilla the yummiest food!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Share:

10 Comments