Back from Holiday, there always things to share...

Hi guys! I finally came back from Shanghai. I had a lot of fun and I really love Shanghai so much! I enjoyed every moments in Shanghai. Shanghai has been changed a lot since the past 6 years. For example, there are 13 underground train lines from only 2. That's really something right?! I went to many places with mom and sister. My sister was guiding us to go to some places. The season suppose to be Spring but the weather is freaky- COLD and WINDY. I wasn't expecting to be so cold, but the truth is 2 to 13 degree. The weather was getting cooler each day, I almost freezed to death, with flu and cough. I was not feeling well since the beginning of my holiday, I have cough and flu until now. I just wish I will get well soon before I start a new semester in just two days.

I'm going to share some things that I've done during the days in Shanghai.
I went to many tourism places like xintiandi, yuyuan, waitan, etc, etc. Some places that I went to was like a nostalgia. It's kinda funny, when I think back about 6 years ago when I visited Shanghai and I still remember those days clearly until now. I just compared during that day and the present. It's really fun to still keep the memories about Shanghai 6 years ago and find the difference now! Secondly, I miss those bubble milk tea, it's my favorite drink and I drank bubble milk tea everyday and everywhere I go in Shanghai. I almost tried in every places from unknown brand to school's canteen, to the most famous brand. And I found the best among the best! They are COCO and another one is happy lemon! Another thing that I love during cold season in Shanghai is eating egg tart that I can find at the roadside. And the last but not least, the best ramen is in Shanghai! I love to eat at Ajisen Ramen, I just can't get enough with it! I think I mentioned too much about food.

I finally had a chance to meet a blogger, Alviana (check her blog here) in Shanghai! She is really nice in person and we had some chit chat while having dinner. That was my first time to meet up with a blogger, and I really enjoy the time meeting her. Hope we will meet again in another time :)
Lastly, These are a few pictures. You will see me wearing the same coat everytime, that's the only one that made me warm (not fully warm, better than freezing), so don't get bored. hehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just changed my header. I'm bored with my old plain looking header, so I created a new design. give me opinions :)

Share:

32 Comments