6 Weeks!

I can't believe this is my 6th week in Shanghai. I thought I should update something on what I have been up to. I have several photos to share. Everyday after my chinese class, I try to explore many places in Shanghai. I went to try many different kind of food, I went to the book stores, and I also went to a second hand vintage market / book store. I rarely find a secondhand market in my hometown, but finally I had a chance to go to a secondhand market here. What I found was many oversized clothes with patterns and 60-80's style. It took me some time to get a piece but it was worth. Most the items I have seen reminds me of how our our grandma and mom were wearing back on the day.

West Nanjing Road. I often go to this area.

What I found at the vintage market: 2 skirts, 2 printed shirts, 1 dress. I spent approx. RMB 105 (USD 16) for all these. It's a good deal.



Look what I got! A book by Nancy Zhang. I always adore her illustration style.





Share:

14 Comments