Dada Monthly Event

My friend and I went to Dada Market Event. This is a small event where people (Especially foreigners) who like to sell their art pieces or vintage stuff. This event happens monthly. There are illustrator who exhibit her work, some designers who sell vintage clothes, handmade accessories and bag. I find this event is very inspiring.




Bags with illustration on the bag. The seller made these by herself. aren't they cool?


these illustration are done by request. The illustrator has a cute style, isn't it?

 These are actually a real vintage drawing, it was drawn in the 50's-70's (I forgot the exact year), these were imported from overseas. Aren't they pretty?


Some random food that I had in the afternoon.

you tiao and dou jiang (chinese snack and soy milk)

dumpling

Share:

14 Comments