Le Petite Jasmine

First of all I wanna say Thank you for the lovely respond on my last post, I'm very grateful :) I love all of you, my blog readers! Last Thursday, I went to meet with fellow Indonesian bloggers who live in Shanghai. We went to a Western restaurant at Wukang Lu, its called "Le Petite Jasmine". It's a cozy little place with a classic and vintage decorations. I love the concept of this restaurant, a little space but makes people feel comfortable with the environment. There were actually 6 of us, but I didn't get a chance to take a photo with my camera. I really had a great time on that day :)


me with Susan

Me with Alviana

The spaghetti that I had on that day, the taste isn't as good as how it looks.



The decoration inside the restaurant, very classic.


Love the little garden. It's pretty!

Share:

9 Comments