你好上海!Hello Shanghai!

Hi! It's been a while since my last post. Right now I'm posting from Shanghai! Starting from now I will be staying in Shanghai. I was not be able to open up facebook, blogs, and twitter, and some other sites for a few days because China blocked them. I finally could open blogger, I'm so happy. It's been exactly a week since I arrived in Shanghai. I enjoy to live here, I walk a lot everyday, I go to many places and I enjoy my mandarin class to the most. I think this summer will be so fun! except the weather that is getting hotter since this morning. I met with many new people, and I get to meet with blogger friends yesterday. Yesterday was a fun day, we went to a little french style cafe, there were many vintage stuff inside that place. I wish I could blog about it now, but I didn't get a chance to take many pictures because I was bringing a fixed lens camera and it didn't go well.

Besides all these, I have a bad news, I will not be able to open my photoshop, I have a trouble with it, so probably I won't be able to do photo editing as much as I want to. I'm terribly sad right now.

Have a great weekend!


This is where I am now, . This photo was taken last year (March 2011) when I was in Shanghai and I took it from a building in front of the gate. 

This is a lasagna bolognese, I ate it a a restaurant nearby my university. It's yummy!

Share:

9 Comments