Welcoming Holidays!

Hi, guys! It's been a week since my last post. Time really flies, I still remembered last week I was still struggling with my presentation, and now I already finished one short semester! Now I'm having holidays! I stayed at home these 2 days, until today, I started to go out from the house. There are three good things that make me Happy. The three things are: 1. It's Holidays! 2. My mom came to visit me! 3. I'm going to Shanghai next week!!! Well, that will be the best thing ever. I will go to Shanghai with my mom and sister. yes, only the three of us! It has been a long time since my last visit to Shanghai. I went there in 2005 and I know many things has been changed since that time. I am so EXCITED! Can't wait to wear my tights and blazers/coat in Shanghai. And I just bought another tights today. I don't know how many tights that I own, but I love tights.

Photobucket
The good thing about this blazer, it has a thin material which is very comfortable to wear in a tropical country and it doesn't cost a lot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Share:

17 Comments