formal stripes

Yesterday was another day for me and mom to spend the time together. We went to watch SALT... I like action movie so much, and I like SALT because Angelina Jolie was great in that movie. But for the story, it's just normal. Then, in the evening we went to church together. We didn't do much. I ask my mom to try this avocado drink with ice cream and grated chocolate and a little of coffee taste. I like the combination of  sweet and bitter.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
wearing mom's stripes shirt, grey jeans, unbranded accessories.
I feel more professional when I wore this, hehehe. I love the combination on gold and grey~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my hair is getting longer and longer, thats a good thing. but it doesn't appropriate for summer season especially here, Surabaya. I need to go to saloon and cut it... Oh well, still thinking what kind of cutting..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
yummy :9

Share:

19 Comments