Scratched Back

I was just remembered, my friend came to my house to play and we chatted, we went to a bookstore together, I was just remembered it was a week ago. And this weekend is another week for us and finally we met again after a week. Oh, how time really flies. I spent my day by staying at home or went to sewing classes. I had so much free time until I need to spend the time by eating and eating, how much kgs that I already gain, I don't dare to count. I shouldn't have done this, No time for regret, I just need to diet.
Today I went out with a few friends and I did a little shopping. currently, I'm looking for black heels and flat shoes, it's very hard to get the right size for my feet, It's big enough and hard to find, I hope I can find it before the holiday end. I only have 2 weeks to go, I wish I can spend this holiday nicely without regret but keep all the sweet memories that has been happening. I just wrote too much, let's just stop this.

I'm wearing this unique top from MANGO and leggings from cotton on. I like the details at the back and I just love the flowers graphic at the front.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
with my beloved friend
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
lastly, my blog is reaching 100 followers..~! thank you so much for loving my blog~! Love you too!
till next time.

Share:

9 Comments