Heart Hearts

Hi,everyone!  Holiday is almost end, gotta pack everything again... I still want more holiday, and I really want to graduate fast..! Oh, I'll just enjoy everything that I'm doing, because time is short. Yesterday I just went out with my old friends the whole day, since afternoon till almost mid-night. At night, I went to the airport to send one of my friend to go to U.S. for her study. Day by day, it's getting closer for my friends to go overseas to study. Less people left in my hometown. hehe.. BUt, its gonna be fun if every holiday we can meet again, doing reunion =)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

zara denim shirt, unbranded bag, unbranded hearts print tights, forever21 denim shorts, forever21 necklace., unbranded heart ring. 
(I accidently ripped my tights.. That was my first time to wear it since I bought it. sobb,)
these are not taken yesterday. This was a day before yesterday's outfits.. I went to watch Ashton Kutcher for the second time  in the movie "the killers!" I enjoyed so much! hehe and I just took these pictures while I was waiting for my friend doing fitting.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

have a very nice weekend!~ :)

Share:

18 Comments