Independence Day and second day of new sem

Back to my original activites, back to college, back to assignments, back to deadlines...

I just arrived in KL 2 days ago, and the next day I went to class to get my very first assignment for this sem. I feel sick with the weather change from the very HOT weather in Surabaya to the very COLD weather (rain everyday) in KL. Getting wet would be the first bad thing that I just got it yesterday, Freezing at night.., freezing in class, happy to get a new classroom though... =)
new sem, New place, new lecturers, new subjects. Hope everything will go fine this sem!, least stress...! hehe.. Ah, I got one new HAPPY thing, I got my last sem's marks, They were GREAT! :D Just be thankful to GOD, without him, I might not get this. I feel blessed!
And before that, when I was in Indonesia, I finally bought a DSLR! Finally! I bought NIKON D90 :) I'm so excited!


enough about me.., I'm posting to celebrate the INDEPENDENCE DAY of MY HOMECOUNTRY, INDONESIA! :) God always bless Indonesia! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
white top - zara, old denim jacket, diva neckalce, magnolia brown belt, loose MNG jeans, reebok shoes
boyish look for today! ;)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
all pics taken with my new camera, taken by my brother, edited by me.

Share:

17 Comments