Grey Hearts

Hi~! Finally I'm back to hometown last Monday. I've done my presentation on last Friday and I hanged out with classmates afterwards :) Just too excited to be here last week and I'm here now. I just don't have any plans on what am I going to do. Most of my friends has gone, either they have to attend the university's orientation or they need to get ready to go overseas for university, and here I am stuck at home for most of the time. I just don't have anything to do YET. I'll think about it later. I was going to plan to go overseas with my mom, but too bad there are no travels/tours open this month. So, each day I just looking for food, food, and food, I miss the food here. Then I just take care of my niece at my house~ Cute Lil Niece :)

after the presentation. last friday.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
all the girls
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
classmates and lecturer (all is wearing black!)

one week after that. At my hometown, Surabaya. Yesterday, I just went to a shopping mall looking for clothes and in the end we just ate a lot of food.~ haha nothing much that we could do. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
vintage necklace - forever21, legging - mango, heels - charles&keith, heart pattern shirt - zara, bag - Gucci.
this shirt can be wear in two ways. inner and outer gives different colour (black and grey) oh~ nice and multifunction and I just knew it yesterday after I bought it for weeks.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Love the Details <3
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

my friend.. lots of potatoes~! she's a potato lovers!

and one more. Thanks to Wifina for the award~!


HAPPY HOLIDAY for me :) and for ALL OF YOU who's still on holiday! :))

Share:

14 Comments