Navy Blue

Hi, readers! I just met my bestie yesterday, Finally I met her and I'm happy that I could meet her yesterday and we went to watch movie together.. Though that was a very short meeting, It's really exciting! It was too short until we couldn;t have a chance to take pictures together. Maybe later, when I hang out with them tonight. my colour scheme for outfits was navy blue. I combined stripes dress and wore it as the top, and I wore polkadots skirt from Zara. It was really exciting :)



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
zara skirt , kitschen brown belt, f21 necklace, blook stripes dress

Kind of bored with the holiday if I only stay at home. I don't know what to do. I'm going to take another sewing course soon.~

till next time :))
have a nice day!

Share:

25 Comments