Cheers for summer!

Photobucket

Hey~! I'm blogging more than before! hehe. I'm nearly there to the holiday, that's why I can post somthing in my blog more than before. Actually I still have an assignment to do and an presentation to go. It's just I'm already in a holiday mood now. I did my exam yesterday and it was quite ok! I really excited to go back to hometown for holiday, I just can't wait till 12th July.

Today I went out with my sister to have an Italiannies lunch somewhere in Bangsar. at Cafe Barbera.
We had 2 main courses, mushroom (something) fettuccine and a pepperoni pizza. and I had milk shake and my sis tried the coffee. overall, I love the pizza the most.

*ready for heavy pictures..

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
skirt and bag from singapore. yello wedges - unbranded, tank top - cotton on, denim jacket - my sister's


Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
ohh~! these cakes will be there forever without decaying~ :)
Photobucket

Look at this cute cake store... It is from Delectable. It's a very cute store, right? It's really famous, but until now I never tried a bite. Maybe I will, one day~. I just hope someone will bring the cake as a present during my birthday. heheh.. like what i heard, it is not only cute in appearance but it's good in taste too! See how creative the owner and how decorative the cakes are!


till next time~! 

Share:

42 Comments