The First in Twenty-Ten :D


Hey guys! I've been absent for almost a week after my last post. I'm back again. I wasn't busy, it's just because of I was hibernating myself, could say it that way. I wasn't doing much these days. Just stayed at home and slept a lot. The weather is seriously hot here. Unlike the other countries that are in winter now. I envy for those who stay in  4 seasons countries. This will be my first post in the new year. I'll wrap all together about my new year eve and today's outing :)

Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


So, How's your new year's eve going? I spent time with my family. We had dinner in a restaurant, we had an Italian Buffet. I was home early, I stayed at home until the New Year came. There was nothing special.

I wore: DIY black high waist skirt, black floral top.
I did the skirt a half year back when I was taking a sewing course during my holiday :) I just wore it once. on that day.

The pictures of cake were taken yesterday when I was bored. Before I took a spoon, I managed to take some pictures.. I love Baskin. Thanks to my oldest sis' fam who gave us this. It still in the fridge. Most of people in my home are having sore throat and cough. I don't dare to finish it myself.


And today, I went out with a friend of mine, both of us were having a dinner in a Malaysian restaurant.. haha I know, it's kinda funny. I went out from KL to my hometown and I had curry prata here in Indonesia. The different is just the place is better than the one that I used to know and eat in KL. I rarely eat this in KL though.. But, the taste wasn't that bad, yummy... I like the decorations too...

Maybe some of us already started doing activities like usual. May you will succeed in everything you do in 2010! ANd for some of you who still on holiday, enjoy the rest of you holiday. I'm going back to KL this Saturday. That means, college is going to start really soon! Hope in the new year I can do better in college. It's gonna be a hectic semester, short semester. I'll try to work harder than before.


Follow my Twitter
visit my Tumblr and Chictopia.

HAve a great day!
Happy New Year once again!
Janet♥♥

Share:

19 Comments